Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-4 von insgesamt 4.

• Aldenroth | 07 November 2009 Your Majesty, hiermit bitte ich untertängist um die Ernennung von The Rt Hon Sir Timothy Van Hansis, KAE, MP, MArt, zu Your Majesty's Representative for Cultural Affairs, Tourism and Infrastructure. I remain, with the sincerest loyalty and respect, Your Majesty's humble and devoted subject and servant, The Most Hon Percival Stones, MP Prime Minister
  • Aldenroth | 13 November 2009 Your Majesty, gemäß Art. 2/2 des Bank of Albernia Reform Act schlägt Euch die Regierung Eurer Majestät hiermit vor, The Rt Hon The Earl Majes of Banosath, KD, erneut zum Governor der Bank of Albernia zu ernennen. I remain, with the sincerest loyalty and respect, Your Majesty's humble and devoted subject and servant, The Most Hon Percival Stones, MP Prime Minister
  • Aldenroth | 08 December 2009 Your Majesty, hiermit bitte ich untertängist um die Entlassung von The Rt Hon Gerry Collins, MP aus seinem Amte als Chancellor of the Exchequer. Die Entlassung erfolgt auf eigenen Wunsch des Genannten. I remain, with the sincerest loyalty and respect, Your Majesty's humble and devoted subject and servant, The Most Hon Percival Stones, MP Prime Minister
  • Aldenroth | 15 December 2009 Your Majesty, hiermit bitte ich untertängist um die Entlassung von The Rt Hon Sir Quincy MacDonald, KD, MP aus seinem Amte als Minister of Home Affairs sowie seine Ernennung zum Chancellor of the Exchequer. Des Weiteren bitte ich um die Entlassung von The Hon Peter Colt aus seinem Amte als Secretary of State for Health and Human Services sowie seine Ernennung zum Minister of Home Affairs. I remain, with the sincerest loyalty and respect, Your Majesty's humble and de…